THE GLOBAL CAPABILITY FRAMEWORK
THE BENCHMARKING PLATFORM FOR PUBLIC RELATIONS AND COMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT
Proudly supported by our industry partners worldwide...
Try our framework introduction guides...
Is your organisation a member of the Global Alliance?
Request Free Access Here
INTRODUCING THE GLOBAL CAPABILITY FRAMEWORK
This framework is a powerful tool for personal development; a self-assessed solution with a focus on team-orientated improvement. Whether you're an individual,
a small team or a larger organisation, this framework can provide the basis to develop key PR capabilities:
- To align communication strategies with organisational purpose and values
- To identify and address communication problems proactively
- To conduct formative and evaluative research to underpin communication strategies and tactics.
- To communicate effectively across a full range of platforms and technologies
- To facilitate relationships and build trust with internal and external stakeholders and communities
- To build and enhance organisational reputation
- To provide contextual intelligence
- To provide valued counsel and be a trusted advisor
- To offer organisational leadership
- To work within an ethical framework on behalf of the organisation, in line with professional and societal expectations
- To develop self and others, including continuing professional learning